We are at a moment in time, where we are seeing the homecare industry around the world create greater opportunities to collaborate, share ideas, leverage strengths, and learn from lessons.
Home Care Conferences offer you one such chance to connect with home care experts, communities from around the world, explore ideas, and be a part of this revolution.
LeadingAge Leadership Summit is coming your way to Washington DC on March 28, 2022, welcoming the biggest names in home health.
Dive Deep into LeadingAge Leadership Summit
MARCH 28 – 30, 2022 | Washington DC
The 2022 LeadingAge Leadership Summit is a must-attend conference for senior home care leaders and providers. At this three-day Home Care Conference, you’ll hear from a variety of speakers who will help you better understand the environment in which aging services providers operate.
Speakers and Sessions
REDEFINING LONGEVITY AND AGING
Laura L. Carstensen | Monday, March 28
Founding Director of Stanford Center on Longevity, Dr. Carstensen, in her keynote will be talking about how providers of aging services can help create a culture that supports century-long lives. She will encourage us to reject the myth of old age misery and instead strive for a life in our later years that is physically fit, mentally sharp, functionally independent, and financially secure.
SPECIAL GUEST SUMMIT KEYNOTE
Adrianne Todman | Monday, March 28
Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Adrianne Todman, will speak about the impact of the shortage of affordable housing on the nation’s older adults. She’ll also discuss HUD’s vision for meeting the affordable housing needs of seniors while promoting healthy aging in the community.
RESETTING THE WORKPLACE CULTURE
Johnny C. Taylor Jr. | Tuesday, March 29
Since the inception of COVID-19, leaders of aging services organizations have been caught up in a war of employee resignation and a talent shortage. Johnny C. Taylor, CEO of the Society for Human Resource Management, will be sharing strategies to transform the way providers of aging services can recruit, retain, and train employees in a changing business environment.
Aside from these, there are more expert speakers lined up for the LeadingAge Leadership Summit, whose keynotes aging service experts and providers can attend to deepen knowledge. Some of them are listed below:
- Susan Donley – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, LeadingAge, Washington, DC
- Libbie Chapuran – Director of Communications, LeadingAge Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN
- Walter Ramos – President & Ceo, Rogerson Communities, Boston, MA
- Cecily Laidman – Executive Director, Springpoint Choice, Plainsboro, NJ
- Deke Cateau – Chief Executive Officer, A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab, Atlanta, GA
- Elizabeth Feltner Chief Operating Officer, Deffet Group, INC., Ostrander, OH
- Erica Thrash – Sall Executive Director, Mcfarlan Village Home, Flint, Mi
- Jeffrey Bilson – President, Druthers Agency Inc., Los Osos, Ca
- Lori Porter – Founder & Ceo, National Association Of Health Care Assistants, Joplin, Mo
- Majd Alwan – Senior Vice President Of Technology And Business Strategy
This brings the information on this Summit to a close. Every gathering like this brings the home care industry one step closer to its goal of providing best-in-class care. Prepare to attend the conference and stay tuned for more information. Prepare yourself to join the conference stay tuned for more information.
Related blog posts:Home Care 100 Leadership Conference 2022: Key Highlights
Key Highlights from HHCN Home Care Conference 2021