Following are the changes in this release:
CareSmartz360 is dedicated to helping you manage your Caregivers and Clients during this time of emergency. As such, we will shortly release a Shift Pre-screening feature, whereby Caregivers can be prompted to answer health-related questions regarding their Client and themselves.
1. You, the employer, can enable this feature via your Office Settings.
2. Once enabled, the Caregiver will receive a prompt in the mobile app to answer four predefined pre-shift screening questions.
3. In the case the feature is disabled, these questions will not be available for a caregiver to answer.
4. If the Caregiver answers any out of the 4 questions with a “Yes”, you will get notified via email/SMS to any users who have been subscribed under Office settings -> Notification tab.
5. The answers to the questions will also be shown under the Care History section of the Schedule window, along with the Caregiver’s signature.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest in Home Care