CareSmartz360 is excited to be an exhibitor at NAHC’s most-awaited Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, which will be held October 23-25 in St Louis, MO.
“We are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo. I think this will be a great platform for everyone to network, explore ideas about connection and community, and learn more about the field. Let’s make the most of this one-of-a-kind opportunity,” said Manipal Dhariwal, CEO of Caresmartz, Inc.
Why Attend the 2022 Home Care & Hospice Conference and Expo?
Home care and Hospice professionals must seize the opportunity to:
- Explore ideas about connection and community that will help them reach out to their stakeholders in more authentic and meaningful ways.
- Learn from educational sessions about game-changing strategies for delivering excellent services.
- Gain exposure to industry decision-makers, generate new leads, and showcase their product to over 1,000 dedicated industry professionals.
Unleashing New Opportunities with Keynote Sessions
This 3-day Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo promise dozens of educational sessions that examine policy issues, member concerns, and emerging trends affecting the patients we serve daily. We have listed a few of the sessions you may be interested in attending here:
Agenda and Speakers:
- Stories that connect us
An insightful session by Dear World owner and founder RX Fogarty is all you need to attend if you believe in the power of stories. In his keynote address, he’ll share stories that connect us.
- THE 2022 legislative, regulatory, and legal update
Join NAHC President Bill Dombi and the NAHC policy team for the industry’s most in-depth and insightful policy briefing.
- Combat anxiety at work utilizing leadership with gratitude
In his pre-conference session, Chester Elton, Partner and Founder of The Culture Works, will share eight strategies for managers to increase employee resilience & engagement while decreasing turnover.
- Power positioning: personal care and population health
Christina Sommerfield, Christobel Selecky, and Mike Slupecki of Griswold home care will lead a pre-conference session on how PCAs can improve outcomes and lower costs by playing a more strategic role within the larger payer/provider network.
- New data on employee experience, health, and wellbeing
Learn about the importance of taking a holistic approach to employee experience, health, and well-being in a session led by Bettyanne Rosa, Lisa Zwerdling, and Susan Giglia of VNA Health Group.
- Hospice audits and investigations: current landscape, preparedness, and defense
This session by Jason Bring – Healthcare Attorney, and Arnall Golden Gregor, will cover what you must expect in a government investigation and how to take measures now to reduce your organization’s expense and exposure when (not if) you are targeted.
- Latest legal developments impacting private duty care
Hear from Angelo Spinola – Practice Co-Chair; Polsinelli, the summary of the most important legal trends and updates affecting your agency in 2022, as well as strategies for compliance!
- Home health regulatory roundup
Mary Carr – VP NAHC, in her session, will share an informative overview of the latest regulatory and policy updates, as well as tips on how to stay in compliance with them!
- How changing the public’s perception saves the home care workforce
Join an expert panel comprising Kristen Duell, Kristen Wheeler, Sheila Devis, and Sonnie Linebarger as they discuss the current perception of caregivers, their importance, and ways to foster caregiver growth and career development.
- How small and mid-sized providers can sell for a premium in a crazy M&A market
Jack Eskenazi, Jr., Managing Partner – Healthcare Advisory Partners, will share ways to best position your agency to appeal to the highest-paying buyers in this session.
- Palmetto GBA: Updates from Your Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC)
Join Charles Canaan and Dan George of Palmetto GBA for an in-depth discussion of the most recent updates and changes in Medicare regulations that affect the states where Palmetto serves as the administrator (MAC).
- Building your revenue roadmap
Cherylanne and Melanie of Home Care Sales will share the power of referral sources and exactly how they grew their agency and many others across the country during their session at the conference in St. Louis.
With so much information coming your way, you will not want to miss out on attending these sessions at the conference! Additionally, the participants can catch up with our Caresmartz team at booth #944 to:
- Unveil the scope of technology,
- Explore unique strategies to deal with industry challenges, and
- Discuss ideas to assist the home care community with exponential growth
Schedule a meeting with us! We’re all going to have a fantastic time connecting at this event!
Related blog posts:10 Home Care Conferences to Put on your Calendar for 2022
Meet the Caresmartz Team at the HCAOA 2022 Annual Leadership Conference