Following are the changes in this release:
Similar to ‘Other Forms’ in the Client profile, you can now create caregiver template forms in Admin Settings and then access them from the “Caregiver Profile – Other Forms” and “Caregiver Applicant Profile – Other Forms”.
1. Added New filters – You can now filter templates using ‘Form Type’ (Assessment, Client Forms, Caregiver Forms) and ‘Status’ (Active, Inactive, Draft).
2. Added Search Bar – Using the search bar, you can search for a specific template.
3. Added sorting options – Sorting options have been added to the columns on the forms grid within profiles for an improved experience.
1. Added ‘Name’ column – With custom forms and multiple assessments, the assessment ‘Name’ column will identify the template used for that assessment.
2. Other Grid Changes –
a. Renamed ‘Assessment ID’ to ‘ID’.
b. Screens Filled – Text ‘Online Assessment’ is removed.
c. ‘Last Updated on’ and ‘Last Updated by’ merged into one – ‘Modified’. d. Renamed ‘Assessment Status’ to ‘Status’. e. ‘Add Observation’ and ‘Display Variance Report’ buttons are now always displayed on the screen for easy access. 3. ‘Add Observation’ and ‘Display Variance Report’ buttons are now always displayed on the screen for easy access.
You can now view missed visits in the Time Tracking Views. With this feature, you can use the filters and take appropriate action on the missed visits.
a. You can now filter the visits on the data post screen based on the visit status.
1. Multiple reason codes can be selected for required Visit Edits
a. You will be able to select multiple reason codes at the time of visit edit from the portal.
b. There is a total of 4 reason codes ( 1 on Manual clock -in / 1 on Manual clock- out & 2 on Visits edit ) that can be selected and sent to TELLUS. c. If you need to change the reason codes entered already, or if the schedules are already billed, the system will now allow you to enter the reason code from the TELLUS data post screen as well.
2. Enabling Pre-Billing Validation
a. You will be prompted to add any required pre-billing validation at the time of posting to TellUS, in case any data pointer is required and might lead to rejection at a later stage.
3. Sandata – EVV Configuration Updates
CareSmartz360 Support team members can help enter any required details configuring the setup on behalf of your team for Sandata on the EVV Configuration screen itself.
Beginning with this release, we have introduced EVV functionality to the agency mobile app. You will be able to enter/select reason codes for shifts while editing visits from within the app. The reason codes will also be applicable at the time of doing manual clock-in/clock-out from the agency app.
Our users reported 95% customer satisfaction in 2022. Schedule a personal walkthrough to see CareSmartz360 in action.